ACADEMY AWARD-WINNING SALES PRESENTATIONS – PART II. Here is the second half of 10 great Sales Tips on "How to Win an Academy Award By Making Great Sales Presentations"…
6. Know your "lines" perfectly. Deliver the script verbatim… this is not the time to "wing it"!
7. Have an Amazing Opening Line. First impressions are critical with the "judges". Be confident, organized, in control, and assume you are going to win the "Academy Award".
8. Be Versatile – be able to improvise "on the movie set" in case they don't follow the script. Example: be able to adjust to their changing needs and any surprise objections in the middle of your "performance".
9. Be in your "role" at all times. It's all about the performance you give to your audience. Stay focused on being totally convincing. Perform at the highest level.
10. Stick to your "lines". The script was written for a purpose. Stay on it and most importantly… don't be afraid to always be closing! This is your big chance to win the Oscar.
There you have it Superstars. Now go out and "give the performance of your life". You deserve top honours and tumultuous applause. NO Excuses.