ACADEMY AWARD-WINNING SALES PRESENTATIONS – PART I. Here is the first half of 10 great Sales Tips on "How to Win an Academy Award by Making Great Sales Presentations"…
1. Do not take the part unless you know "the whole plot". Prequalify 100% of the time.
2. Learn & Practice your lines – prepare, role-play and do a dress rehearsal. Be ready for the "final shoot".
3. Research your role, know everything about the "movie and the other actors" before you start to perform. This means know the client, their expectations, their needs, and …know how to be the professional they are looking for.
4. IT'S SHOW TIME!! Have high energy and be enthusiastic… give the "performance of your life"! The cameras only roll once.
5. Look the part. Get the "wardrobe dept." on your side! This means upgrade everything… your clothes, your smile, your shoes, your car, and your attitude!
Some great ideas to help you "stand out in your real-life movie". Tomorrow I will send you Part II of how to win an Academy Award while giving your best performance as a great Salesperson. NO Excuses.