READING VERSUS LISTENING… there is no question that books are the fuel for growth. We all need to read more. The problem is trying to find the time! For most of us it has to be early in the morning or late at night. Either way, there is an alternative of which many of you are already aware. It's called audible.com. You can download thousands of books for approximately half-price and put them in your iPod, etc. You can listen to them while you are exercising and/or driving around. So the first tip is to suggest you check out that website… it's a good one.
Here is your ACTION STEP… the scond tip is some ideas on great books to read. Here's some beauties:
1. "Excuses Be Gone!"… Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
2. "Little Red Book of Selling"… Jeffrey Gitomer
3. "The Richest Man in Babylon"… George S. Clason
4. "How to Get Things Done… Without Trying Too Hard"… Richard Templar
5. "The Millionaire Real Estate Agent"… Gary Keller
Whichever way you go (listening or reading) take at least one half an hour per day to entertain yourself with some great literature. Your confidence level will grow just because you put in the effort. What you learn will be a bonus! NO Excuses.