HONESTY IS TOUGH… Get Ready…this Daily Sales Tip may be the most difficult one of all to deal with. It occurs to me that the Hardest Task of All is to be Honest with Yourself. By this I mean, in your quietest moments, in your most private situations, when you're all alone…
1. How honest are you regarding who you are being in your business on a daily basis?
2. How honest are you regarding what you actually do in your business on a daily basis?
3. How honest are you regarding the "stories" you tell yourself about your business on a daily basis?
4. How honest are you regarding the work effort you put in to your business on a daily basis?
5. How honest are you regarding the effort you put into improving your skills on a daily basis?
The natural response is to say… I am Very Honest. That's understandable. The reality is that sometimes we convince ourselves that we are doing everything the right way, doing all the things necessary, paying the price, etc. etc….. when really we aren't. So let me ask you one more question… What could you do starting today to "raise the bar" on each of the above 5 items? Who are you really being? What are you actually doing? What "stories" are you buying into? Are you really working hard…with intensity? What skills are you working on today…do you have a plan? Be honest. NO Excuses.