TWO BASIC FORMULAS… let's look at the difference between winning and losing. Success and Failure do not happen overnight. They tend to "creep up on us". Success & Failure are accumulative. Each one is the result of a series of habits. To Succeed…take this approach: Decide what habits work best for you and then go ahead and do them over and over. While you are deciding here are two Formulas to keep in mind:
1. The Formula for Failure… a few errors in judgment, repeated every day.
2. The Formula for Success… a few simple disciplines practiced every day.
Here is your ACTION STEP... as Jim Rohn said, "We have the Dignity of Choice… the choice of Discipline or the choice of Regret". Here is a short list of some of the mandatory disciplines to ensure your success:
1. Never compromising your professionalism…ever
2. Taking steps to grow at least 1% every day
3. Having impeccable work ethic
4. Taking 100% responsibility for your success
5. Setting a great example by always being your word
Commit to The Formula for Success. The above five disciplines can be the difference between "I'm doing okay" and "What an amazing year I am having!". The choice is clear… Discipline or Regret? The good news is Discipline weighs ounces and Regret weighs tons! You decide. NO Excuses.