Possible Objection: "We can't sign a listing agreement tonight because we are interviewing three other Agents."
I understand and you did tell me that you were considering interviewing other agents. So let me ask you… what was your original thinking when you decided to interview more than one Agent for the job of selling your home? (We just wanted to look at all our options)
Well, that makes sense… and at the same time can I tell you the main reason most people interview more than one agent? (Sure)
Usually it's to make sure they have found "the right agent". Is that the same for you? (Yes because we want to make a good decision)
Of course, this is important… and once you have found "the right agent" it's not really your job to interview lots of other agents. I'm sure you have better things to do with your time. Now you said that you felt "I could get the job done", right? (Yes I think you probably can)
Terrific and we agreed that your home should be listed for $259,900. Does that still make sense? (Yes it does)
Bonus Sales Tip: if they say no to the price then handle the pricing objection immediately using your original CMA. Then proceed with the following…
Great…. Then let's put me to work and get on with the process of getting you moved, fair enough?(Okay)