INSTANT CLARITY…Some Thoughts on Success…everyone has a different definition of personal success. Everyone wants to achieve something. Everyone has a different measuring stick and in the end it all boils down to being happy and getting what you want. Here are two truths:
Truth #1. Everyone says they know what they want.
Truth #2. Most people are in a fog. Most people aren’t very clear about their specifics of the answer to Truth #1.
Here are the 3 Components of Success:
1. Your success is dependent upon… the Size of your Dreams
2. Your success is dependent upon… the Time you have
3. Your success is dependent upon… what you do with that Time
The best news of all? There is nothing stopping you from succeeding! Here’s what we know for sure:
1. You can dream as big as you want! We’re talking about Personal Goals here.
2. The time you have is unlimited… it’s not like you have a “Best Before…” date, do you? You haven’t set up an Expiry Date for yourself, have you?
3. All you have to do is be focused on what you want and go after it with a passion that says, “get out of my way I’m coming through!”.
So what’s the conclusion to draw from all these points?… It all starts with knowing what you want to accomplish, it all starts with dreaming big, it all starts with Breaking through the Fog and writing down exactly what you want. Make a commitment today to write out your Personal Goals and review them every morning. This has proven to be the most important five minutes of the day for 1,000s of Salespeople…why not you?!!!! NO Excuses.