RATE YOURSELF… here is a simple exercise that every great Salesperson should conduct every 90 days. It starts with looking at three of the very basic elements of Successful Selling. The next step is to "Rate Yourself" to see how well you perform these Basics. Lastly, it's all about this question: "What do I need to change immediately & how do I stay accountable to make sure that I do exactly that?"
Here is your ACTION STEP… first of all what are the three Basics you are talking about, Bruce? They are:
1. Prospecting daily (that one never seems to go away… Does it?).
2. Prequalifying Buyers and Sellers so I know exactly what I'm getting into.
3. Contacting my Past Clients & Center of Influence database personally every 90 days and asking for business.
Step #2: Here is your assignment:
1. Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being amazing!) on how well you do the above three items. Do it right now….it only takes 10 seconds.
2. Identify the areas that need improvement & create 2 to 3 Action Steps to make the necessary changes.
3. Get someone to hold you accountable every day. Many of my clients have increased their income by 50+% this year! For NO Excuses accountability …& lots more, check out my "Coaching Programs".
Bonus Tip: now take this Daily Sales Tip and put it somewhere so you will repeat the exercise in 90 days. It's human nature for us all to forget the Basics. This is your reminder. NO Excuses.