GREAT READS FOR YOU... here are five more terrific books that I heartily endorse…
1. "Get Motivated"…Tamara Lowe. A terrific book to help you identify the DNA for your own motivation. Once you have that figured out, Tamara shows you how to be an "expert" at understanding how others are motivated.
2. "Tell to Win"… Peter Goober. A fascinating insight into the "power of storytelling in communicating" for business, sales, and personal. Fascinating!
3. "Bossypants"… Tina Fey. The head writer for Saturday Night Live is just as funny in print as she is on television. A great read and a great laugh all at the same time. The more you laugh every day, the better you will be in Sales.
4. "Whoever Tells the Best Story Wins"…Annette Simmons. Another terrific insight into storytelling and what it can do for you in business (and life).
5. "Who Moved My Cheese?"… Spencer Johnson. An old standby but here's why I'm recommending it… so much is changing in the sales business and the marketplace these days it's time to look at this one again. Dust off your copy and revisit Johnson's amazing message. It will only take one hour to read. PS…a great parable to read to your children, too. Timeless wisdom.
It's okay if you're not a "reader". Technology has now arrived to support you. Check out www.audible.com for an economical way to listen to powerful, unabridged recordings. Roughly 1/2 price. Download to your iPod and make your car a "university on wheels". Either way… the more you read/listen, the more you grow. Enjoy. NO Excuses.