HMMMMMMMMM???…here's a few more of those questions that come to mind every once in a while:
WHY IS IT THAT?…
1. Your competitors who rely on "buying the business" still call themselves Salespeople?
2. Those "Ziploc" bags never zip in less than three tries?
3. The food that always tastes the best is not healthy (example: French fries, chocolate, donuts, etc.)?
4. The best Closes in Sales are also the shortest ones?
5. The better you look, the better you feel… the better you feel, the more you sell?!!
6. The people we hire to help us use our computers are trained to use words that no one else understands?
7. The prospects who do not know what they want always blame us for not finding it?
8. The person in front of us in the grocery line always has trouble with their debit card?
9. The TV remote in all hotel rooms requires four times the normal pressure to change channels?
10. The people that designed those upside down Katsup dispensers also own the local dry cleaning store?
Bonus Point: Why is it that?… When you "need a sale" the customer always wants to "think it over"?