MAKES ME THINK… recently we looked at some great "puzzlers" from John Wooden. John always had a knack for asking great questions that make us think. We all have our own personal puzzlers. As a result of doing Seminars and personal Coaching in the business world for the last 12+ years… I have some puzzlers too.
Here are some "BK Puzzlers"…things that make me wonder……:
1. Why is it that so many Salespeople have trouble making the connection between their activities and their goals?
2. Isn't it strange that professional entertainers and athletes practice a lot and Salespeople don't? Who makes more $$$?
3. Why is it that people who do not like their results keep doing the same things over and over without changing?
4. Isn't it curious that cheerful people are always being criticized for being out of touch with reality?
5. That is it about the news on television that's so interesting? (Answer …'Not much')