LADY GAGA…is hard to miss… she's very entertaining and she's everywhere! Many of the things she does are outlandish and certainly attract a lot of attention. Regardless, to be that successful and to be at the top of her game, certainly does not come without a lot of mental toughness. Recently songstress, composer, performer Lady Gaga was asked how it felt to be so famous? Her answer displayed a lot of wisdom. She said, "I knew I was famous before anyone else did." It was as simple as that… the old "fake it until you make it" approach.
Here is your ACTION STEP… in other words your success should never come as a surprise to you! One of the ways to "get there" is to act as if "I'm already there". Here's some ideas on how to do that:
1. Dress the part of "the person who you intend to be" every day. Even if you only have one outfit… look sharp every day.
2. Act the part every day. Believe in yourself. Conduct yourself like the Superstar Salesperson you are.
3. Stand tall, exhibit strong energy… people are attracted to energy!
4. Treat everyone like your Best Customer… everyone!… including the greeter at Wal-Mart. Be easy to like.
5. Be happy! Laugh out loud five times every day. Listen to or watch some comedy material daily.
Be proud of who you are, be inspired, and make others want to be around you. Here's a great affirmation for you… "I'm Already There!". Say that one out loud five times every morning. NO Excuses