DOING BETTER… the key to improving your results as a Salesperson is to change the way you do things relative to your past performance. There is a great quote from best selling author Tom Peters that says… "Winners welcome change with the same energy and enthusiasm that they have resisted change in the past". One of the primary differences between being a "Winner" and being a "Loser" is the ability to welcome change on an ongoing basis. How comfortable are you with change?
Here is your ACTION STEP… everyone says they are "ready to change", most are not. Change yourself and you change your results. Here are some of the ways to help you introduce change into your life more easily:
1. Be highly motivated… have exciting Personal & Business Goals.
2. Associate with people who have done more than you have….find out how they think. Ask questions.
3. Welcome the Growth aspect of change… the alternative is Complacency…ugh!
4. Remember that change is like the "Fountain of Youth", it will keep you young!
5. Stop waiting for everything to be perfect. Sometimes you just have to have Blind Faith and move forward. Be bold!
Here is a simple formula for deciding whether or not you "need to make a change". If you are satisfied with the way things are right now, don't change. If you are not satisfied with the way things are right now, look for some changes that will alter your situation. Winners are continually growing. They make changes. They get more done, they get better results, and they live more fulfilling lives! What changes do you need to make today? NO Excuses!