WHAT DO I WORK ON NEXT?….most great Salespeople are always looking for ways to improve their Customer Service. When you do so, typically your Results will improve right along with it. Here is a 4 step program that will keep you “laser focused” improving both.
1. Have a look at this laundry list of items that comprise the various components of your Sales Business:
– Time management
– Lead generation
– Lead follow-up
– Listing presentation
– Pricing property
– Handling objections
– Closing skills
– Social media
– Business planning and tracking
– Practicing and developing skills
– Money management and budgeting
2. Rate yourself for every item on a scale of 1 to 10.
3. Pick out four items… 2 at which you excel & 2 which need improvement.
4. Get to work on all 4 of these right away. If someone is holding you accountable, make sure they know which ones you picked. This will speed up your growth.
Why do you suppose I am suggesting that you work on two areas…Weaknesses AND Strengths? The answer for your Weaknesses is obvious. It’s developing your Strengths that is sometimes ignored. Think about it this way…you do certain things very well because you like to do them… AND THEY WORK! If you’re already doing something well, you will get even get more results by “raising the bar” on those items too!
Bonus Point: START with the two areas in which you excel…your Strengths. Really ramp them up and this will give you more confidence to go after the areas that need improvement. Work on your Strengths first and your Weaknesses will improve faster. Better Strengths give you more confidence. When you keep your attitude and your mindset strong, your overall growth will be amazing! NO Excuses.