I’ve created a 60 Day Plan for Success in real estate sales – it has 12 steps. In this “instant gratification” environment, everyone is looking for shortcuts.This is a partial shortcut…
Here are the TOP 5 items you must make sure are in place:
1. Create a daily schedule that has you start at the same time every day
2. Prospect a minimum of 2 hours every day in the morning and contact at least 20 people each day
3. Do not get wrapped up in e-mails and phone calls until after the prospecting is completed. Doing so has you fall prey to someone else’s agenda… it’s your agenda that is important
4. Ask everyone you know for referrals… “
“As you know I’m always looking for more people to help in real estate – so I was wondering… WHO do you know that needs my help to buy or sell a home this year?”
5. Get someone to hold you accountable every day (Coaching?) Stop trying to do it yourself, you’ve already proven that doesn’t work!
Bonus Point… be very clear on your personal goals. This is where your motivation starts.
Plus…Remember what Vince Lombardi said… “I have never known a really successful individual who deep in their hearts did not understand the grind that it takes to win”. You are now ready to “grind”. NO Excuses.