BUYERS PLAN OF ACTION… most Real Estate Salespeople have a Marketing Plan for their Sellers. A list of things that answer the question “What will you do to sell my home?”. Interestingly enough, very few Salespeople have a similar list prepared for their Buyers. Buyers deserve to know what we are going to do to help them make one of the most important purchases of their lives. The great Salespeople deserve to get the bulk of the available business. Why would a Buyer choose you?
Here is your ACTION STEP… it shouldn’t be too tough to make up a list of 12 to 18 items to help a Buyer choose you. The key is to show them some things that identify you as “being different”. Here are some ideas that will help you stand out:
1. Prospect daily our database of clients, leads, and neighborhoods for further properties.
2. Research all FSBOs, expireds (US only),and canceled listings for additional potential matches.
3. Contact other top listing agents to discuss potential “pocket listings”.
4. Eliminate any properties that do not meet your needs.
5. Preview properties to help save you time.
6. Advise you as to the most advantageous offer strategy prior to preparing your offer.
7. If you have not purchased within two weeks, conduct a full Consultation Interview with you to recommend any changes necessary in your search criteria.
Many of these items will also help you accelerate the buying process for your client. Bonus Tip: After showing them your list, you now have justification to request a signed Buyer Agency Agreement. Make up your list today. NO Excuses.