AVERAGE SUCKS… in today’s vernacular the use of the word “sucks” really hits home when you think about being Average. If you are Average you are like 80% of the population. If you are Average you end up with what everybody else has… and that’s boring…it “sucks”! The other 20% are split down the middle between Underachievers and Overachievers. Everybody says they want to be in the top 10%… the Overachiever category. Then they find out there is a price to pay. Time for a “reality check”…Newsflash: there is a price to pay for wherever you are. If you have to pay…you may as well pay the price for being an Overachiever, right?.
Here is your ACTION STEP…the difference between the top 10% and “the rest” is SKILLS. If you want to acquire the Skills of an Overachiever you need to pay the price. First of all… most Overachievers have a Coach. Here is the price most Overachievers pay on a regular basis:
1. Role-play your scripts 5 times/week one half hour per day
2. Learn new objection handlers from your Coach and your peers
3. Join/create a Mastermind Group that meets 2 to 4 times a month
4. Record your Lead Generation live & critique yourself every week
5. Record your scripts onto your iPod and play them over and over in your car
If you are already looking for ways to avoid or change the above 5 points then just accept that you are not prepared to “pay the price”. That’s okay as long as you don’t mind being Average. If you want to be in the 10% Overachiever group then welcome aboard! Get started and remember… don’t cut corners. That doesn’t work, never has, never will. Pay the “Top 10%” price. NO Excuses.