GROWTH IS GOOD… the only way to stay ahead of the competition is to grow faster than they do. There is a theory that says all you need to do is grow at a rate of 1% per day… to be "1% better today than I was yesterday". You don't have to make quantum leaps as long as you are continually moving in the right direction. Do you have a plan to make this happen?… a Personal Development Plan? Here are some collected thoughts on Personal Development:
1. Learn to work harder on yourself than you do on your job.
2. Work hard on your job and you can earn a living, work hard on yourself and you can earn a fortune.
3. Success is what you attract by being the person you become.
4. To attract attractive people (i.e.: people who want to buy from you), you must first become an attractive person.
5. Who you become is much more valuable than what you get.
It takes Courage to get "out of your box". It takes Courage to take on new challenges, learn new skills, and be held accountable. Complacency is the opposite of Courage. To eliminate Complacency you must have a strong Personal Development plan. Part of a solid Personal Development plan is to get someone to hold you Accountable for the things you need to do… especially on the days you don't feel like doing them. Think about it… do you need a Coach? NO Excuses!